– President Trump’s overall job approval ticks up, while large numbers of Democrats and Republicans approve of infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci.
– Equal numbers of voters, 9 in 10, are concerned about the spread of coronavirus in the U.S. and that the virus will cause a recession.
– More than 4 in 10 say someone in their household lost their job or work hours because of the virus.
– The number of Republicans feeling “nervous” about the economy is up 26 points.
– Voters split over whether Trump’s response to the outbreak is appropriate, while one quarter feel most Americans are “overreacting.”
– When asked about Uncle Sam’s ability to check Mother Nature, more blame the government for the virus spreading the way it has than say it was unstoppable.
Leave a Reply