Guidelines for Commenting on Endtime
The comment sections of our website are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and discussion. We want to hear from our viewers but we are not obligated to post all comments. We especially will not post those we feel are inappropriate or violate our guidelines. However, our interpretation of what is considered proper and what is not, can often be different than those posting to the site. Here are some but not all of the criteria we use when posting comments:
- Comments cannot be profane or vulgar. Children and families visit this site regularly. We will not post comments that use profanity or cross the lines of good taste.
- We will not post comments that use hate speech. Slurs, stereotypes, and violent talk aren’t welcome on our website.
- Comments should not attack other readers or people featured in our stories personally. Any accusations should be backed up with facts. For example, we will not post a comment accusing someone of being a drug dealer or child molester if they have not been charged with that crime. We will, at our discretion, allow more broad based postings. For instance, heated political points of view might be allowed if it’s directed at an entire party or a public figure, but not if directed toward a private individual or commenter.
- We don’t post comments that indulge in just plain bad behavior. We are not obligated to post comments that are just plain rude or insensitive. We reserve the right to determine what is considered rude and insensitive and what is not.
- Any comment we post will be posted in its entirety. We do not edit any comment that we post unless noted. The only time we would generally do so is when someone posts their personal contact information.
Endtime Ministries welcomes a wide spectrum of opinions. However this is a site that we host. We have a responsibility to all our readers to try to keep our comment section fair and decent. For that reason Endtime Ministries reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.