Preparing for the Jewish Temple
If we think the fulfillment of the Bible’s prophecies is slowing down, we are mistaken. If anything, things are speeding up!
Jewish Visits to Temple Mount Set Record
The Bible prophesies the Temple Mount will soon be shared and the Jews will build their Third Temple there. On August 1, 2017, one-thousand two-hundred and sixty-three Jews visited the Temple Mount. This is more Jewish visitors in one day than have visited their holiest site in 2,000 years!
Priests in Training for the Holy of Holies
The Bible foretells the Old Testament temple rituals will be restored when the temple is completed. Israel has just announced, for the first time in 2,000 years, Jewish priests will undergo training to properly enter the temple’s Holy of Holies.
The Red Heifer Project
Numbers 19 teaches all worshipers must be purified from contact with death before going into the sanctuary of the Lord. Israel believes all people on earth are presently living in a state of impurity since all have been in proximity to death. The only remedy for this state of ritual impurity, according to Old Testament law, is to kill a red heifer without blemish, burn her body, and mingle her ashes in water. After this, the person to be purified must wash in this mixture and wait seven days to be pronounced pure. The problem? Israel has not had what the rabbis rule is a qualified red heifer for 2,000 years.
In 2015, Israel’s Temple Institute launched a project to produce qualified red heifers to be used to restore biblical purity. The Institute recently announced five red angus cows are now carrying calves, which will be born in 2018. The hope is one of these calves will be the red heifer needed to purify the Jewish people. They will then be qualified to build their long-dreamed-of temple and to resume temple ministry.
Could Mideast Peace be Near?
President Trump, before becoming president, stated negotiating a peace deal between Israelis and the Palestinians would be the highest goal of his presidency. He called it the “ultimate deal”.
After his election, his son-in-law Jared Kushner and his long-time lawyer Jason Greenblatt launched the effort to achieve an Israeli-Palestinian agreement. They have worked quietly, but effectively since inauguration day. There are indicators the talks may have progressed far beyond what has been disclosed. Here is an example of some of the headlines over the last six months:
- January 30, 2017: Jordan’s King Abdullah II Meets With Trump
- February 14, 2017: Trump’s CIA Director Secretly Meets Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah
- February 15, 2017: Trump Meets With Netanyahu at White House
- February 21-22, 2017: Saudi Spy Chief Visits Israel, Ramallah
- February 27, 2017: Israel Secretly Developing Ties With Arab Countries
- March 8, 2017: Netanyahu Says Normalization With Arab States Possible
- March 10, 2017: Trump Invites Abbas to the White House
- March 12, 2017: President Trump Plans to Convene a Regional Peace Conference
- March 13, 2017: Greenblatt Visited Netanyahu in Jerusalem
- March 14, 2017: Greenblatt Visited Abbas in Ramallah
- March 14, 2017: Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Goes to Meet Trump at White House
- March 14, 2017: Abbas to Trump Envoy Greenblatt: Peace Deal is Possible
- March 15, 2017: Greenblatt Meets Jordan’s King Abdullah
- March 16, 2017: Greenblatt Meets With Israeli Settlement Leaders
- March 16, 2017: Netanyahu Meets Greenblatt Again
- March 18, 2017: Trump Told Abbas: “Peace is possible and the time has come to make a deal.”
- March 20, 2017: Abbas and Egyptian Leader al-Sisi Agree to Coordinate All Steps for Mideast Peace
- March 27, 2017: Abbas Urges Israel not to Miss New Opportunity for Peace
- March 28, 2017: Israeli Air Force Partakes in Drill With Arab Forces, Including United Arab Emirates
- March 29, 2017: Greenblatt Meets Palestinian Authority Chairman Abbas Ahead of Arab Summit
- March 29, 2017: Greenblatt Attends 28th Arab Summit in Jordan
- March 29, 2017: Arab Leaders Discuss Plan for Palestinian-Israeli Peace Agreement
- March 30, 2017: Arab Summit Leaders Endorse Two-state Solution
- April 3, 2017: President Trump Meets With Egyptian President
- April 5, 2017: Israel Announces Plan for Train Line from Haifa to Gulf States Via Jordan
- April 5, 2017: Moscow Surprisingly Says West Jerusalem is Israel’s Capital
- April 18, 2017: Record Number of Jews Visit Temple Mount Over Passover
- April 21, 2017: Greenblatt Meets Israelis and Palestinians
- April 30, 2017: Abbas, Jordanian King Coordinate Stance Ahead of Trump Meeting
- May 3, 2017: Palestinian uthority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas Meets With President Trump at the White House
- May 3, 2017: Trump Hopes Abbas Soon Signs Peace Agreement at the White House
- May 3, 2017: Valuable Progress’ Already Made Toward Mideast Peace, Pence Says
- May 3, 2017: President Trump—The U.S. is Launching a New Diplomatic Effort to Reach
a Comprehensive Peace Deal Between Israelis and Palestinians
- May 8, 2017: Abbas will Accept Land Swaps
- May 11, 2017: Putin Supports Trump Peace Efforts
- May 12, 2017: Abbas: Russia must Play a Role in the Peace Process
- May 12, 2017: Abbas: More Ready for Peace Now Than Ever
- May 15, 2017: Netanyahu’s Political Opponents will Support a Peace Agreement
- May 21, 2017: President Trump Speaks to Over Fifty Arab Leaders in Saudi Arabia
- May 22, 2017: President Flies Directly from Saudi Arabia to Israel, a Practice not Previously Allowed
- May 22, 2017: President Trump Arrives in Israel
- May 22, 2017: Arab Leaders Ready for Relations With Israel
- May 22, 2017: Abbas to Offer Land Swap With Israel in Trump Talks
- May 23, 2017: President Trump and Mahmoud Abbas Meet in Bethlehem
- May 25, 2017: More Than One-thousand Jews Visited the Temple Mount on Jerusalem Day
- May 25, 2017: Regional Peace Before Israel-Palestinian Deal?
- May 26, 2017: Greenblatt Follows Up on Trump Visit to Israel
- May 26, 2017: Americans Discuss With Israel Elements of Final Peace Agreement
- June 1, 2017: Trump Delays Moving Embassy to Jerusalem
- June 2, 2017: 84% of Israelis Won’t Divide Jerusalem for a Peace Agreement
- June 11, 2017: Netanyahu: Jews should be Allowed to Stay as Jewish Minority in New Palestinian State
- June 19, 2017: Kushner and Greenblatt Return to Israel to Continue Talks With Netanyahu and Abbas
- June 20, 2017: Greenblatt Promotes September Mideast Peace Summit
- June 20, 2017: Arab States Offer to Normalize Relations With Israel Before Peace is Achieved
- June 21, 2017: Peace Talks are Now Dealing With Final Status Issues
- June 28, 2017: Five Potential Red Heifers to be Born in 2018
- July 2, 2017: Trump: “Interesting things are happening.”
- July 10, 2017: Groundwork being Laid for Peace Summit
- July 13, 2017: Jordanians, Palestinians, Israelis and the U.S. Sign Huge Water Deal
- July 16, 2017: Ministers Approve Bill Aiming to Take Jerusalem Off the Negotiating Table.
Final Votes to Come
- July 18, 2017: Vice President Pence: Embassy Move to Jerusalem is Question of when, not if’
- July 27, 2017: Netanyahu is Ready for Considerable Territorial Concessions
I’m sure after reading the above, you can understand why I’m wondering if we’re not on the brink of a Mideast peace breakthrough. Could it be possible an agreement has already been reached that will be announced at the planned September summit? I have no proof this is the case. However, all the developments that have occurred over the last six months indicate this could be possible.
We know from the prophecies of the Bible a peace agreement is going to happen. The only question is when. Whenever the agreement is concluded, it will mark the beginning of the Final Seven Years to Armageddon and the Second Coming of Jesus to the earth.
What is Endtime Ministries Doing?
In this letter, I have chosen to focus on just one area of prophetic fulfillment, but there are many others that prove the end time is now! When we see these end time prophecies converging, we are filled with urgency!
As our partners, I want to let you know what we are doing in response to prophetic developments.
Continuing Endtime Activities
First of all, we are continuing to operate and expand the different arms of Endtime Ministries. These include: The daily production of End of the Age radio and webcast, weekly television programming, operating the Jerusalem Prophecy College (both physical and online), production of new prophecy DVDs, publication of Endtime magazine, weekly prophecy conferences around the country, two prophecy tours to Israel each year, production and maintenance of our Endtime website and social media, and holding our annual prophecy conference in Jerusalem.
Special Projects in Progress
We are presently producing a new video commentary on the Book of Revelation. This will be the most extensive and exciting look at the book of Revelation we have ever done. Volume 1 will be ready soon! I have taken a two-week sabbatical to write a new book. The goal of this book is to explain to the world what lies ahead and what each of us should be doing in response.
A Critical Need
This next item is not very glamorous, but it is absolutely vital. When the Final Seven Years do begin, Endtime Ministries will be inundated with calls as never before! Millions of people around the world will be desperately needing guidance. The computer software we have been operating on is inadequate to minister to the coming need. Endtime needs to invest in a state-of-the-art software that will help us communicate with the world in the times just ahead. We believe we need to make this investment now.
The total need is $200,000. If God has blessed you so that you can help us with this special need, please do! If four-hundred individuals would contribute $500 each, the need would be met. We need to make this move immediately, so please help us if you possibly can!
Partners, everything Endtime Ministries does is focused on one thing: “Go ye therefore and teach all nations.” Every function of Endtime Ministries is teaching, teaching, teaching. This is the method Jesus gave us to bring people to Him. This is the thing you make possible with your faithful giving and prayers.
As Endtime reaches around the world, it is you that are reaching around the world and fulfilling the Great Commission given to us by Jesus Christ. I know God will bless each of you for what you do! Thank you so much!
Because the Endtime is Now!
P.S. Please pray with us that God will supply the special need of $200,000 in preparation for the final end time thrust to reach the world. Just four-hundred people giving $500 will meet this need.
Leave a Reply